The Oxford and District Federation of Allotment Associations (O&DFAA) works to:
- promote, support and safeguard the welfare of the member Allotment Associations in Oxford ;
- provide links to administrative advice and support;
- act as an invited arbitrator where necessary on any internal allotment disputes;
- represent Associations and offer support in any dealings with Oxford City Council and other public bodies.
There are 35 working allotment sites in Oxford City. These all have devolved management where the association members annually elect a committee to manage the site and plots. Committees are invited to send representatives to the O&DFAA/Oxford City Council Allotment Liaison Meeting, where we work together for Oxford allotments.
- O&DFAA Members and links to web sites can be found HERE
- Photos and information on ODFAA member sites can be found HERE
- Contacts for all Oxford City Sites can be found on Oxford City Council HERE
- Photos of lots of plots from plots across the city can be found HERE
Members of the 2019 Executive Committee are
Chair Wendy Skinner Smith firstname.lastname@example.org (Cripley Meadow AA) Treasurer John Lardnerr email@example.com(EdenDriveAA)MinuteSecretary/ Data Controller NickJackson firstname.lastname@example.org (Osney & St Thomas New Botley AA) Phil Baker Centenary support email@example.com (St Clements and District) Roy Leach firstname.lastname@example.org (Kestrel Crescent AA) Alan Milosovic Court Place Farm (stepped down in September 2019) All of the work of the executive committee is voluntary. They were elected at the 2019 AGM unopposed and unanimously.