The Oxford and District Federation of Allotment Associations (O&DFAA) works to:
- promote, support and safeguard the welfare of the Allotment Associations in Oxford and to those Associations approved by the Executive Committee;
- provide links to administrative advice and support;
- act as an invited arbitrator where necessary on any internal allotment disputes;
- represent Associations and offer support if necessary in any dealings with oxford City Council and other public bodies.
There are 35 working allotment sites in Oxford City. These all have devolved management where the association members annually elect a committee to manage the site and plots. Committees are invited to send representatives to the O&DFAA/Oxford City Council Allotment Liaison Meeting where we work together for Oxford allotments.
- O&DFAA Members and links to web sites can be found HERE
- Photos and information on ODFAA member sites can be found HERE
- Contacts for all Oxford City Sites can be found on Oxford City Council HERE
- Photos of lots of plots from plots across the city can be found HERE
Members of the 2016 Executive Committee are
Chair Wendy Skinner Smith 48 Helen Road OX2 0DE [email protected] (Cripley Meadow)
Treasurer John Lardnerr 8 Snowden Mede, Headington, OX3 7TQ, [email protected] (Eden Drive)
NickJackson 68 Edwin Court Binsey Lane OX20QT [email protected](Osney & St Thomas)
Tim Treacher 51 Western Road OX1 4LF [email protected] (Spragglesea Mead & Deans Ham)
Ian Sheppard 3 Cutteslowe Park Cottages, OX2 8ES, [email protected] (Cutteslowe)
All of the work of the executive committee is voluntary.
They were elected at the 2016 AGM on April 19th unopposed and unanimously.